Introduction Buy Watches in Singapore
Are you wondering where to buy watches in Singapore as gifts for yourself or your loved one this coming holiday? Worry no more as we have a great collection of online platforms, retailers, and stores where you can purchase genuine and quality watches. On these platforms, you can be sure to purchase the best watch that suits you or your loved ones according to your preference or their preferences. Nowadays, finding a guaranteed and legitimate watch from your favorite brand can be challenging, especially if it is your first time purchasing one. That’s why this article is here to guide you on where to buy watches in Singapore systematically. So keep reading.
If you are looking for a Rolex watch, Frank Muller watch, or a Patek Philippe watch? There are selections of these different brands in different online platforms like;
iprice is an online platform that displays various products for sale, including luxury watches, digital watches, sports watches, and quartz watches. If you want to surprise your children with kids’ watches, at iprice you will find a collection from where you can choose your favorite. Apart from selling complete watches, at iprice, you will also get watch straps and watch accessories. That said, to purchase a Frank Muller Skafander watch, you can visit and place your order. Examples of classic timepieces that you can find on this online platform include Rolex watches, Frank Muller Skafander watches, Patek Philippe watches, and many other collections.
- Emperor Watch and Jewellery
Emperor Watch and Jewellery is an authorized retailer for Paket Philippe watches. Apart from selling the various collections of the Paket Philippe brand, this online platform also maintains Paket Philippe watches when you visit their physical shops in the Hilton Shopping Gallery along 581 Orchard Road. You can also order a Paket Philippe watch from the comfort of your home through their website.
Retail Shops and Stores
In Singapore, many online platforms for selling watches have an extension of dealers and retailers where customers can easily and quickly access these products. For instance, when it comes to iprice, you can physically visit their watch stores and shops in Singapore in merchants such as Shopee, Lazada, and Qoo10. This way, you will be able to physically compare the different features of the watches, including their prices.
The Paket Philippe brand has established its authorized retailers and showrooms for customers who reside in Singapore. These retailers include;
- Emperor Watch and Jewellery Pte Ltd, at 581, Orchard Road, the Hilton Shopping Gallery in Singapore. For more information, you can visit their website,
- The Hour Glass Ltd has four locations, including 391 Orchard Road Ngee Ann City, 320 Orchard Road at Tang Plaza Ground Floor, 270 Orchard Road, and 328 North Bridge Road at Raffles Hotel Arcade in Singapore. For more inquiries, you can visit their website at
Rolex brand has also identified potential retailers in Singapore who have the permission to sell and maintain Rolex watches. This means that with the Rolex retailers’ technical skills and knowledge of timepieces, you can be sure of buying quality Rolex watches. Therefore you can visit one among the following retailers;
- The Hour Glass Tang Plaza in Singapore at 320 Orchard Road on the ground floor.
- Kee Hing Hung Rolex Boutique in Singapore at People’s Park Complex along 1 Park Road.
- The Hour Glass Malmaison in Singapore along 270 Orchard Road.
- Emperor Watch and Jewellery Wisma Atria along 435 Orchard Road at Wisma Atria
- Watch Palace Rolex Boutique situated along 304 Orchard Road at Lucky Plaza.
- The Time Place Marina Bay Sands along 2 Bayfront Avenue at The Shoppes, Marina Bay Sands.
- The Hour Glass Ion Orchard at 2 Orchard Turn in Singapore.
Remember that you can also visit these retailers’ websites for more information.
When deciding to buy either a Rolex watch, Frank Muller Skafander watch, or a Patek Philippe watch, you can consult the brands’ website for guidance. You can also consult the brand’s authorized retailers through their website or visiting their physical retail shops. That said, we are now confident that you know where to buy watches in Singapore.