The simplest form of any kind of polygon is the triangle and all polygons can be perfectly divided into different kinds of triangles. Every polygon is mostly formed by combining two or more triangles in the whole process which is the main reason that people always need to understand the types of triangles very easily and efficiently. Hence,What are the Different Types it is the responsibility of the kids to be clear about the basic properties of the triangle so that they can fulfill their overall purposes of scoring well in the exam very easily. Following are some of the basic properties of the triangle shape:
- The triangle will always be having three angles, three vertices, and three sides.
- The sum of the interior angles of the triangle will always What are the Different Types be equal to 180° and this is known as the angle sum property of the triangle.
- The sum of the length of any two sides of the triangle will always be greater than the length of the third side.
- The side which will be opposite to the largest angle of the triangle will be the largest.
- The exterior angle of the triangle will be equal to the sum of its interior opposite angles which is known as the exterior angle property of the triangle.
There are different kinds of categories of the triangles and both of these classifications have been explained as follows:
Classification as per the length of the side:
As per this particular category, the further categorization What are the Different Types has been explained as:
- A triangle that will be having all three sides of different lengths will be the scalene triangle in the whole process. In this particular, category three angles will also be different.
- Any triangle which will be having two sides equal will be the Isosceles triangle and the third side will be of a different length. Angles opposite so the equal sides will be measuring the same
- Any triangle that will be having all three sides of the same length will be the equilateral triangle and each interior angle of the equilateral triangle will be 60°.
Classification as per the measure of the angle:
As per the category of classification of internal angles, it has been explained as follows:By Every
- The acute angle triangle will be the one in which all three angles will be less than 90°.
- The right-angle triangle will be the one in which the other two angles of the right angle triangle will be the acute angle and one angle will be exactly measuring the 90°. The side opposite to the right angle will be the largest side of the triangle will be known as the hypotenuse.
- In the case of an oblique angle triangle or obtuse angle triangle, there will be one angle that will be measuring more than 90° and this particular category will be known as the obtuse angle triangle.
In some of the other cases, there might be special cases of 45-45-90 triangle in which two angles will be measuring 45° and the third one will be the 90°. This is also known as the isosceles right-angle triangle.
The other case will be a 30-60-90 triangle in which one angle will be 90° and the other two will be 30 and 60 respectively. This is also known as the scalene right-angled triangle.
Hence, it is also very much vital for the kids to be clear about Pythagoras theorem so that they never face any kind of hassle at the time of solving the questions and being clear about all the above-mentioned properties with the help of experts at Cuemath is the best way of becoming successful by scoring well in exams.
It is also very much important for the kids to be clear about the basic formulas of the area of the triangle which have been explained as follows:
The area of the triangle will always be equal to the half into base into height.
The area of the right-angle triangle will always be half into the product of two perpendicular sides.