Class 7 is a class that is somewhat in between everything. Study Tips For Preparing Class It does not feel as tough as class 6 which is the first class of the middle school. It does not feel like class 8 which is the first class of high school and is closer to your board exams. Class 7 is fairly easy and mostly relies on the concepts which you have studied in class 6. English is a compulsory subject in all classes. In this article, we are going to discuss some tips that are going to help you score good marks in your class 7 English examinations.
Discussion of Preparation Tips By English
- A crucial part of studying any subject is building the basics. To build your basics, Study Tips For Preparing Class first, you need to pay attention to your teacher when they are teaching in class. They will always teach every topic and every clearly. If you face any doubts while the teacher is teaching, interrupt them and ask your doubt. They will always explain the doubts to you very clearly. Study Tips For Preparing Class Do not ever hesitate to clear your doubts if you face any.
- The next thing you should do is read your textbook very thoroughly. You should read each and every line and then highlight the important parts. When you revise the chapter again, re-read the highlighted parts.
- Next, let us talk about different types of reference books. Besides following the textbook, following a reference book can help you prepare for your examinations very well. There are several reference books. Some books summarize every chapter in such a way that it becomes easier to grasp what a chapter is about. A reference book, along with summarizing a chapter, lists down all the key points that you need to remember in a chapter. If you remember the key points, then during an examination, it becomes easier to elaborate on a single point. In this way, writing answers in an examination become easier. If one follows a proper reference book, then they do not need to read a single chapter of the textbook again and again to grasp everything that is written in the chapter.
- Moving along, we are going to talk about solution books. There are certain books available related to a specific subject, that provides chapter-wise questions along with the solutions. If you are following the Honeycomb class 7 textbook, there are several legit questions with solutions for this are available as reference books or on several websites. One such website is Vedantu where you can get class 7 English solutions for free. Not just for class 7 English, but for every class, Vedantu is a perfect website to get questions along with solutions. Other than this, there are more websites too where you can get lots and lots of questions with solutions and that too, chapter-wise. Other than websites, there are specific books that contain only chapter-wise solutions along with the event summarization of each chapter in the beginning. So, so as we have learned so far, reference books can be a huge help when it comes to preparing for an examination.
- Now, as we know, English is a subject that has both language and literature. For a class 7 student, English can be a very important subject whether it is their first language or second language. The question pattern for language and literature examinations is different. So, there are a few different ways of preparing specifically for each. Besides the basics of reading the textbook thoroughly, a few specific tips will help you prepare better for each part of the subject.
- For language, as we have discussed, the basic thing to do is read the textbook thoroughly. The textbook will help us understand every topic clearly. The topics covered in the class 7 syllabuses are Determiners, Adverbs, Linking words, clauses, adjectives, passivation, and a few more. Once you get a clear understanding of a chapter, start practicing. The best way to get better at grammar is to practice. The more you practice the question and answers of the English language, the better you are going to get in that. Scoring in the language section is easier than scoring in literature. Language answers are all to the point, hence it is either wrong or right. There is no in-between. So, if you practice your English language section properly then you will be able to score very easily in the language section.
- Another important part of the English language examination is essays. Scoring in essays is generally not easy. It requires a huge amount of practice to be able to write an essay that will bring you easy marks. The best way to get better at essays is to practice writing. The more you practice writing an essay, the sooner you will get the hang of it. The best way to write an essay is to jot down the necessary information related to the essay topic. Then you should divide the essay into three parts- introduction, body, and conclusion. Figure out what points you want to include in which section of the essay. After this, elaborate on the points under each category. In this way, you will be able to write a good essay. Keep practicing this. You will get better and score good marks in your examination essay. Some of the common essay topics for class 7 English are writing about any famous personality, writing about daily scenes such as a marketplace, or a morning walk.
- For the literature portion, practice both long and short questions. This is the best way to practice and revise your stories and poems. Get to know about your marking pattern and practice accordingly. Try to answer to the point. Do not miss any necessary information which is asked in the question.
We have come to the end of this article. So, now you know how you can prepare for your class 7 English examinations from your NCERT book itself. The last piece of advice that we want to give is, be confident when you get the question paper. Remember that you have studied everything so there is no need to be nervous. Follow the above tips and you will be good to go. Good Luck!