Jewellery is often used to add sparkle to your overall look. There are different ways you can accessorize your outfit to make it look chic. You don’t have to spend a lot or use a lot of accessories to look good. The trick is to use just the right amount that will compliment your outfit and be suitable for the occasion. Just like clothes, you can style jewellery the way you wish to and all you need to do is carry it with confidence. As long as you are comfortable and confident, you’ll be just fine.
A set of beautiful rings or layered necklaces can look great for the time you are going for a casual tone. When you are going out for a formal evening, a minimalistic approach is a safe path to take. Let us look at some accessories that will accentuate your outfits.
- Cufflinks – Cufflinks are pieces of jewellery that are used to secure the cuffs of dress shirts. Cufflinks can be made up of metal, glass, precious stones or cut glass. If properly picked, they can make your outfit look classy. These can be personalized and can last a lifetime.
- Toe rings – Toe rings are worn by married women in India to symbolize their commitment to the married life. Quirky toerings can make feet look pretty. These look great when you are wearing open-toed sandals or slippers. You can even buy fashion jewellery online before you go through the amazing options available in the market.
- Tie clip – A tie clip is a clip used to secure the tie to the shirt to prevent it from swinging and getting crumpled. Tip clip looks amazing with a jacket. Tip clips are generally made of precious metals and are not very flashy. They are sleek and add a little extra oomph without grabbing attention away from the clothes.
- Brooch – Brooches are versatile pieces of jewellery that can be worn with traditional or formal clothes alike. Brooches are a little bigger than lapel pins. These are generally decorated with studs, pearls or intricate designs with metals. Brooches can look great on a saree as a saree pin as well. These also look lovely on a dress of a solid colour.
- Hat pins – Hat pins are generally used to secure hats to the head. The long and sharp pin has a decorative piece at the end of the pin. The sharp end goes through the hat and into the hair keeping the hat in place.
- Anklet – Anklets are delicate threads or chains worn around an anklet. The anklet can have charms and little shapes to make it look more attractive. A rose gold finish or an anklet with a thread and a charm can look pretty.
You can use these to keep your style fresh and try something new. Pairing your outfits with the right accessories does not have to be about matching colors or shapes. You can play with textures and metals to make your favourite parts of a dress pop. You can wear jewellery made with beads, strings, cloth, feathers, and anything that fancies you. Wearing oversized necklaces, chunky bangles, or earrings can look great with flowy clothes. Whatever you wear, your sense of fashion is unique and you are sure to look fabulous.