The leading insurance and banking exam ed-tech platform has decided to launch its brand-new RBI Assistant mock test series.
Here are the benefits of PracticeMock’s RBI Assistant Mock Test Series: PracticeMock Launches RBI Assistant
Also read: Benefits of Animated TV Commercials
- Tests you with questions similar to the actual exam.
- Offer accurate and fair evaluation as the Tests are marked automatically. PracticeMock Launches RBI Assistant
- Gives you a reality check on how effective your preparation is with instant answer evaluations.
- Helps you to try and test different strategies in each of your mocks via Mock Tests analysis after every mock.
- Gives you an idea of how fast or slow you are in implementing your approach
- Teaches you how much time to devote to think about a certain question while solving questions.
- Helps you in knowing whether a particular topic in a particular section is easier or difficult for you.
- Helps you in easy self-study and self-assessment.
- Helps you in marking questions in which you have doubts.
- Helps in easy practice online from the comfort of your home at your convenient time.
How to Access FREE Online Mock Test at PracticeMock App?
11. You can also check RBI grade b exam mock test to get tested yourself. You can also avail some free sets of mock tests. Use and get yourself updated.
To attempt Mock Tests on your Mobile Phone, you can just follow the steps given below to take FREE Mock tests via PM’s Mock Test:
- Visit Playstore
- Download PracticeMock App
- Sign up to make an account
- Click on the required exam category
- Now, choose the desired exam you are preparing for.
- Practice the free Mock Test online.
- If satisfied, buy the complete package and pay the requisite amount online easily
Solving our Mocks Test help you to know the clear answers to important questions like:
- How will the actual Exam be?
- What will the paper pattern be like?
- What kind of questions can be asked?
- What will be the difficulty level of the questions?
- How much time will it take to deal with the different sections of an Exam?
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No of Vacancy||To be released soon|
|Registration begins||November 2021 (tentatively)|
|Last Date to Submit Application||To be released soon|
|Category||Regulatory Body/Bank Jobs|
|Exam Level||National level Exam|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test|
RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sections/Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The total time allotted would be 60 minutes.
RBI Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject/Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) 2021
The following local languages will be tested by the RBI.
|Area||Language for LPT|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
Follow PracticeMock today for all the regular updates on the RBI Assistant exam.
People also read: What is proctorio chrome extension?