As with all types of gambling, anonymous Bitcoin casinos have both pros and cons. One of the biggest advantages is total privacy. But the main disadvantage is that there are no rules or regulations for anonymous crypto sites. This could cause problems, so it’s essential to be aware of the laws and regulations before using an anonymous online casino. Aside from keeping your identity, you’ll be assured of the safety of your funds. And if you’re concerned about your privacy, this is a great way to stay protected.
What are Anonymous Crypto Casinos
Unlike traditional fiat casinos, anonymous bitcoin sites don’t require players to disclose any information about themselves. The blockchain, the technology that tracks bitcoin transactions, also helps mask players’ identities. That way, you can play with greater confidence.
You can deposit in any country in the world and claim bonuses without any restrictions. You can also play games in any region you like without worrying about your credit score getting damaged. Most fiat currency casinos have geo-blocks that limit their bonuses to players in specific regions. However, the best bitcoin casinos don’t have this restriction. Instead, you can deposit as much or as little as you like and remain anonymous.
Advantages of Playing in Anonymous Crypto Casinos
- It is faster – you don’t waste time registering or logging in. Some casinos will generate a random username for you.
- No annoying marketing emails when you choose a good anonymous casino.
- No restriction – If you gamble with cryptocurrencies, you can bypass the list of banned countries. (But only if the casino is banned by the government. If the casino itself has set restrictions for the country, you won’t be able to play.)
- Unlimited transactions – The vast majority of anonymous casinos allow you to withdraw and deposit as often and as much as you want. No time limits or upper limits on payments.
- Payment speed – The transaction methods offered are usually among the fastest that the current economy has to offer.
- No risk of misuse of your personal data – Casino may have pure intentions. However, there are known cases where hackers have stolen a database of user information from a server. There is no such risk in an anonymous casino.
- Credit scores are not compromised – Some banks could lower your credit score if they learn that you are a gambler. (And you don’t even have to be a problem gambler.) But this is more of a concern for gamblers abroad, where credit scores are visible on dating sites, for example.
- Secure and anonymous transactions. These casinos support anonymous payment methods.
Disadvantages of Anonymous Casinos
- Weak licensing – Although the games have credibility, bitcoin casinos have a hard time getting official licenses. Jurisdictions do not like the unregulated nature of cryptocurrencies. The vast majority of anonymous casinos treat players fairly, as confirmed by user feedback.
- New gambling providers – The very newness of the cryptocurrency world creates a sense of uncertainty for some players. Players often avoid bitcoin casinos due to their short existence and the associated lack of experience.
- Limited choice of games – Players in crypto casinos cannot enjoy as wide a range of gambling games as those who play in traditional online casinos. This is because some software developers still do not support cryptocurrencies or choose not to work with anonymous casinos.
- Price fluctuation – the value of bitcoin goes down and up every day. The culprit is limited issuance and increasing public interest in the currency. This is a risk not only for people who have put their savings in bitcoin.
- Ban risk – Because bitcoin casino accepts players from all over the world and is not subject to the control of any institution, it is de facto illegal. It may therefore exceptionally be blocked by the state. In this case, your account can be accessed using a VPN, proxy or Tor, but this goes against the terms and conditions of most gambling providers and can lead to your account being blocked. We reiterate though that the likelihood of this happening is very low. Additionally, the company will usually move their site to a new address after blocking.
- People also read: What Are The Ideal Cryptocurrencies To Invest In And Why: A Useful Guide